Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Reflections

Today on the way home, I was stuck behind a large metallic truck.  I never actually saw what it was holding, but I would venture to assume it was gas or some sort of liquid with which a large, metallic truck is needed to hold it all.  Well, usually I would try to go around it, but it was going the speed limit, other cars were impeding my merging capabilities, and I was content, especially when I started noticing the reflections on the back of the truck.  The back is also metallic-y and mirror like, and as we were driving, the reflections were rotating and swirling around kind of like a kaleidoscope.

It's times like these that I wish I had a camcorder handy...

I really enjoyed seeing the wires hanging over head being transformed into snakes, scurrying across the beveled planes.  The trees and cars passing were mirrored and warped, and the colors were accentuated but overall muted against the silvery hue. 

It was transfixing and albeit a bit distracting, but like I said, I was content.  :)

No comments: