Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Mini Masons

I found little, mini mason jars!!  At Walmart too, of all places.  And they're the right price!  :)  Yessss!


These are going to be perfect for the Strawberry Shortcake Soup!  I found the recipe in a recent magazine...  It's a chilled strawberry soup topped with pound cake croutons and sliced strawberries.  And being that I am all about masons jars at the moment, I thought that it would be darling to divvy up the soup into the jars, stick them in the fridge until the soiree, have the accoutrements ready, and then put them out in a beverage jar full of ice when the time was right!  Something sort of along this line.  And, of course, with super cute ribbon accents or something.  ::daydreams::  Oh, and little table tent labels showing them off and pulling the whole theme in. 

I've gotten so many ideas lately, and want to use them all!  But, part of the fun is deciding what to, and what not to.  Pinterest has been amazingly inspiring!  This is seriously one of the best ways to spend any sort of extra time I may have...  I could spend hours oogling it all!  You can check out some of my pins here.

No comments: