Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bird and Sky

I was glad to see some storm clouds today!  I know we had a teeny-tiny storm last night but it was dark when it happened, so we didn't get to see any of it.  But today, the clouds had been developing all afternoon, and by the time we got home, the thunder could be heard off in the distance.  And although it never got really close or really windy, we had a spot of rain, and some low rumbles.  It's been nice!  Oh, and we have quite a few trees that are starting to turn, and there were a few times throughout the day that I found myself watching leaves fall to the ground.

::sigh::

Fall is coming!  :)

But anyways, when we got home, I got out of the car and looked up to the storm-developing sky.  The clouds were a nice shade of gray, and just in front were the power lines and a little bird perched perfectly still!  The picture has a sort of vintage/ film noir/ Hitchcock feel to it that I love!  I like that the lines aren't parallel, and that the sky is soooo still in the background.  And the bird is a nice touch. 

No comments: