Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

Waters and Shores

"To unpathed waters, undreamed shores" - William Shakespeare

I ran across a quote a few weeks ago and I wrote it down on a post-it and stuck it up in my office.  I've enjoyed having it around... It makes me smile when I glance at it.



I want to paint it on a plate, or a canvas, or make it into a block.  This quote really speaks to me, and I want to be able to have it available as a constant reminder to always dream.

I am super excited that we're heading to the beach at the end of the week!  I have been craving the beach lately, and the salt water!  It'll be nice to be out in the sun, to feel the sand between our toes, and to soak up some clear blue water!  I'm looking forward to taking pictures, trying new things, and having a great time!  I'm even looking forward to the drive down there... nothing to do but keep our eyes on the road and get there.  And listen to some music, chat, and daydream.  Love it!  And it's exciting because we'll get to see some of Gary's friends, go to a wedding, and we may even trek somewhere I've never been before... and I really hope we get to.  ::That:: would be amazing! 

No comments: