Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

The Significance of Trees

The deck is shiny.  It's safe to assume that it is raining.
And surprise, it is!  That's two days of rain in the last week, and that is awesome!


We are now practically living in the treetops.  We look out our window and can see nothing but green, above and below.  It's magical, and so comforting for the spirit...  I don't think I could ever live without trees.  They have a special place in my world and my heart.  I remember walking though the forest as a kid with my sister and Granny.  I remember climbing trees when I was a little bit older.  I remember falling in love with these amazing trees in Miami.  And I will always remember the way I felt when I looked outside this window and saw these trees.

 








::love::


No comments: