Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

April Riddles for a prize!


So... to encourage that whole "April Fools" jolliness, I am posting some April riddles.  I was reading these to Gary the other day, and was giggling so hard that I could barely get the answers out.  Today, they're not ::quite:: that funny, but I still think they're cute!  So please play along!!  :)  I'm giving away prizes (seriously) to the person that knows the most!  If you think you know the answers, let me know!  I am giving away a prize a piece to the first two people to get all of the answers right, or the majority of them right, if a few are too hard...!  So... if you know them, email me at whispermeamoonlight@ymail.com, and then I will confirm!  :)  The prize will be something of my choosing - maybe something I've made, or something I have around the house, or something random - but it will be good!  :)

You all set???
Here we go!

-----

Q1: If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?

Q2: What goes up when rain comes down?

Q3: When do monkeys fall from the sky?

Q4: What can be seen in the middle of April but not at the beginning or end?

Q5: What is the difference between a horse and the weather?

Q6: What did one raindrop say to the other raindrop?

Q7: Why don't mother kangaroos like rainy days?

Q8: What happens when it rains cats and dogs?

Q9: What do clouds wear under their raincoats?

Q10: What animal drops from the clouds?

-----

hehe.

Best of luck!  :)
Remember... e-mail me at whispermeamoonlight@ymail.com.
You need to have your answers to me by midnight on April 2nd.
Answers, and winners will be posted on the 3rd, and then your prize will be on it's way!

:)

(This is not a April Fools joke.  I will seriously be giving away two prizes to the first two people to get the most correct answers to me!  It doesn't matter if I know you or not, I will gladly mail the prize to you, as a thank you for participating!)

No comments: