Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Love is in the Air

While I was out watering the front flower bed, Gary came out and noticed this pair praying mantis' hanging from the front lantern.  They are just hanging there, with it's arms wrapped around the other, watching the worlld up-side-down, and swaying in the wind.


I think it's safe to say that "love is in the air".  :)
Or hanging from the sky at the very least.



The weird/ creepy part is when you would move, they would watch you... their heads following your motion, and their eyes aimed right at you.  I had the strangest feeling that they were going to leap off of the lantern, and go flying through the air, at which point they would land on me and attack!  Scary...  I was hesitant to get too close.  But glad that I got close enough..

-----

Happy September! 
This promises to be a very busy month, but a very very good month.
And with fall just around the corner, all of the fall festivals are going to be in full bloom, camping is going to be "in season", and family and friends will be bountiful! 
The benefit rise for Cruise is happening this Saturday.
Next weekend is the Yellow Daisy Festival!
Gary and I are celebrating our 3rd anniversary on the 13th! 
We are going to see "Wicked" on the 15th!
And there's even the potential for a camping weekend towards the end of the month.
I'm so excited, and super ready for the chill in the air.

Sleep well dears, and have a great Friday!

No comments: