Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday


I believe our flowers days are over for the season.  It's time to 'let it all go' and bring on the earthy hues that can only be described as fall.  I know I'm a few days early, but then again, so is the season, it seems.  It makes me wonder if we are going to have one of those "Indian Summers"... where the heat comes back for a few days and everything gets confused, and sniffly.  But for now, everything seems to be gray.  A few days of clouds are an almost welcome change, especially if they bring some rain, colder weather, and the need for socks.  And socks, I do believe, are here to stay.

-----

I have a lot of energy tonight because some of my favorite shows are returning for the season... namely "Glee" and 'Raising Hope".  I'm excited, overwhelmingly so.  And I want nothing more than to stretch out on the sofa with a blanket and just watch...
I hope you have a great night tonight and are able to get some sleep!  I know a lot of people had a rough day today, but being a Tuesday, it happens every now and then.  So enjoy the clouds, the chill, and the chance to rest. 

TV Schedule for the week:
Monday: (maybe Dancing with the Stars), (possibly Castle)
Tuesday: Glee, (probably New Girl), Raising Hope
Wednesday:  Modern Family
Sunday: Amazing Race

That's all for now.  I'm looking into "Pan Am" and "Once Upon A Time", but for now, my week is looking fairly busy as is.

Adieu and bisous!  :)

No comments: