Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Three


Three years ago today, I got married to my wonderful husband Gary.  It has been such an amazing experience and I am so thankful to be his wife!  He is so much so my rock, my best friend, and the person that I want to see every day for the rest of my life.  And although our marriage is young, it is strong, and I have faith in it!

I have the pleasure of working with a lot of women who come from long-term relationships.  They have been married for years, and are still happy.  They have plenty of advice, warnings, and well-wishes, and at the end of the day, they go home to their husbands and are happy.  I am glad that I have had the opportunity to begin my marriage surrounded by these wonderful people!  They are examples are real life that have become a necessary part of my experiences, and I think we all delight in each others "stories" on a daily basis.

Today is 3 years, with a whole lifetime to come!

And so it called for a photoshoot.  :)  Luckily for me, Gary is willing to appease my wants and will stand in front of a camera, hold a frame, take commands, and smile... all for me!  He has been an amazing support in my little creative endeavors!  He is confident enough to offer criticisms, suggestions, and encouragement when I'm feeling lazy, confused, or down.  He lifts my spirits, holds me close, and enjoys thinking about the future just as much as I do.

I don't think I can say enough, or truly convey what he means to me, but I am so lucky to have him in my life!
I love him so much!

-----

And now we have a new tradition of documenting our number of years with a picture taken on our anniversary with a framed "number" in the picture,..  :)  Joyous! 

No comments: