Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Now that's a mustache!

Today we drove home.  It's good to be home!  There's nothing better than walking inside your door, being greeted by your cats, putting everything away, and going to sleep in your bed.  I have a feeling I will sleep well tonight!  It was a great weekend!

And when you're on the road for hours at a time, little nuances can make everything fun again!
Like:
Seeing a mustache on a car...
Finding the sun (after it had been hiding all weekend) as soon as we got back into GA.
Listening to Relient K.
Critiquing crazy driving skills.
Noticing all the different state license plates.
Dancing in the car.
Etc...

Yup - that is an orange mustache on the front of that there Honda.
Made me do a double take, and then I chuckled.  :)
Like I said, great trip!  Charleston was fun to explore!
Back to the daily grind tomorrow...  :)
Adieu and bisous!

No comments: