Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

Wedding update

And I'm really enjoying this whole wedding planning thing. We've gotten the majority of the big vendors settled, and just have all of the little things left to do for the most part. We've gotten a photographer, a cake baker (yummy!), obviously the church and reception site, and I'm trying to think of the other things... Oh, and the food part (which my dad and stepmom said they would pay for) and ideas about the flowers (which will probably be expensive, but not nearly as expensive as one vendor estimated... puhlease. lol), and the dress, and bridesmaids dresses. And we have a dj picked out, the invitations (a kit we found at Michaels), and we have registered at a few different places.

I'm soooo excited! It's going to be a black and white theme! And my dress is black and white too!

We're trying to figure out favors, and the various showers, and luncheons, and the Bridesmaids gifts and etc. I have so many cute ideas, and I can't wait to put it all together! And I need to see about getting my dress altered, selling the first dress. Gary and I need to start looking for tux options for him. Oh, and I need to start looking for shoes. :) And a get-away outfit. And then there's the honeymoon details, and etc. I'm trying to decide if I think it would be worth it to round up a whole bunch of vintage postcards or pictures and then have a place set up where the guests can write a kind message on the back for us to keep. It would/could be cute, and would be a nice touch.

But yay!

Oh, and we have our second meeting with the officiant this Tuesday, and we will be talking about communication and how to fight fair. All I can think about is "License to Wed" and all the humor that entailed. It should be fun... :) hehe.

Arrivederci!

No comments: