Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

wedding dress

So, I've decided to sell my first wedding dress on Craigslist. I was going to attempt to sell it on ebay, but once I started looking at how many dresses were already on there, and noticed the fact that practically none had bids on them, I was slightly disheartened, and sat there for awhile not making any decisions about what to do with it...

But, on Saturday I went to my dad's for Easter dinner, and my step-sister-in-law told me that I shoul try Craigslist. It's free and they had had lots of luck on it, so I decided to give it a shot, and this morning, instead of studying, I put it up there for exactly what I paid for it. We'll see what happens. Hopefully, someone will fall in love with it, and want it! hehe.

Here's to wishing!

No comments: