Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

7 years married, what??

On Sunday, hubby and I will be celebrating 7 years of wedded bliss!   The little one tonight is with the Grands tonight so that we could have a bona-fide date night.  So naturally, we played around on some train tracks and took some pictures.  :)  We also went to dinner at Trackside, went to the movies (The Gift), and went out for ice cream afterwards.  The pictures are probably my favorite part though.  #justsayin

I can't believe it's been 7 years already!  It seems like only yesterday that we were chatting online (hello Mr.Dream and Mrs.Whisper) and having our first date.  So much has happened in that 8.5ish years of knowing each other, and I am so blessed to celebrate another year of togetherness with him.  He truly is the person that I most enjoy doing life together with!
And I wouldn't have it any other way!

Cheers to our journey.  I love you!


P.S.  Let's talk about that movie (The Gift) sometime... crazy, eh?

No comments: