Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Zombies

Today was "Zombie Day" at work.  It was my first experience as a zombie, and I must say that I rather enjoyed myself.  I don't think I've ever worn that much makeup, and although it was really hard to keep a straight face for the entire day, we had so much fun!  And we got some reall great pictures!

I actually really enjoying getting ready for work today.  I got up an hour early and went to town wiith the white base powder, eyeliner, and eyeshadow.  It's always fun to draw on yourself.  :)

Oh you know, it's just us out back... chewing on brains and such.

Scary!

One zombie gasping at another...

ZOMBIES!!

Stitches, scars, and shadows...

-----

Tomorrow is Tacky Day!  We're going to have a chocolate fountain and caramel apples... and I'm bringing skewed bacon to dunk in the chocolate.  Gary's idea.  It should be interesting - I hope everyone tries a piece... it's a treat!
Yay for Spirit Week!

No comments: