Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas 2011

Today was amazing!
We spent the whole day with family and friends, and it was fabulous!  We ate well, laughed, exchanged gifts and enjoyed each others company - it was so great!  Some of the best gifts that I've ever seen were exchanged here, and with that came smiles and tears.  I am so blessed to be a part of this family!  I feel so loved!

Highlights:
Ham and biscuits with PawPaw
Vera Bradley 'Betsy' bag
New winter wear
Date night coupons from Gary
Creme Brulee Torch and kit
Sister Date Day to Savannah (tears for this one - but we'll talk about that another day)
Pot Roast lunch and homemade cheesecake
Listening to every song on the Madre Mix 2011 (tears)
Dinner, games, and conversation with Tiff and Logan
Coming home













I seriously cannot say enough about how perfect today was!
There is so much to look forward to, and we had such a great time just being in each other's company today!
Like I mentioned, we are truly blessed!
I hope you had a Merry Christmas as well!  :)
Adieu!

No comments: