Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Catching shadows!

Today was good!  It's the ::faux Friday:: for me and some of my gal pals at work, and we even had a shorter day today, so it was an early start to a long weekend!  It was a good day!  I even wore kitten heels!  I went shopping (found some awesome finds), took pictures of my shadow on the bridge walkway from the parking garage to Macy's, fiddled around with the creme brulee torch, had some dinner, am doing my nails, and am about to watch "Miracle on 34th Street".  :)  Should be really good!  I haven't seen it in years, but it is one that has stayed with me. 


Oh and by the way, kitten heels and walking around the mall do not mix well.  My toes hurt.  lol.  I cant imagine what I would do if I had to wear heels all day every day, but I suppose I would get used to it...

Tomorrow I am having a date day with my sister, starting with breakfast at Einstein's!
I'm very much so looking forward to it!  I am going to be wearing flats!  Yess!
Hope you are having a great ::faux Friday::!
Adieu!  :)

No comments: