Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Moody


The weather was moody today.
It couldn't decide what it wanted to be.
It would cloud up, shoot out rays of sun, and then thrown little tantrums where it poured for a few minutes.  And it cycled like this all day.
And I even think I saw one flash of lightning...
It certainly wasn't the day of storms that I was expecting. 
But then again, it wasn't the typical "fall" day either.
It was moody.

-----

And here's the song that I am obsessed with at the moment.
It has urgency, and it speaks to me.  :)
I heard it one time on the radio last weekend, and it seriously could not leave my mind.  I had the melody revolving through my head for days, so I downloaded it.  And love it!!
It's one of those hauntingly beautiful that you can hum along to, and it sounds great.
"Paradise" by Coldplay.


In the night, the stormy night,

She'd close her eyes
In the night, the stormy night,
Away she'd fly

And dreams of para- para- paradise
Para- para-paradise
Para- para-paradise


Ohoohoooh

No comments: