Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Twirls


We went to Huntsville last weekend to see STOMP for Laura's birthday. The show was probably the best STOMP I have ever seen, and the trip all in all was pretty good! Me and Gary got to be the parents of the wild kids... that part I could have done without. lol. But it wasn't a bad drive, and the scenery was pretty, and it was a nice little getaway. I'm super excited about Miami next weekend! The long drive, the new city, and the meeting of Gary's peops! It should be a lot of fun!


And this weekend is the start of the Renaissance Festival! YAY! 2 for 1 tickets for opening weekend, so we are definitely going to be there! I need to check on the weather though.


In school news, graduation is getting closer and closer. I'm about to head to the Commencement Fair, and see what that's going to be about, and then get through classes...


I'm still working on my Feminism and Comic Books paper. I'm doing it in response to a book we read in my English class ("The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay"), and although the book didn't specifically deal with feminism, there are a few points in which it did, and I'm going to expand upon those points and bring in some more research and make a glorious paper out of it. It's an interesting topic and there's quite a bit of information about it out there, so I'm excited overall!


I put up pictures on facebook today. Spanning from Laura's birthday to Easter to last weekend and etc. They're humorous and quaint, and make me smile!
Happy Tuesday! :)

No comments: