Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Caribou Inspirations

Oh the joys of a lazy Sunday afternoon spent at a coffeeshop...

Anyways,

While visually stalking the interior decorations of my local Caribou,
I looked up and found some intriguing inspirations to inspire my life, my vacations, and my daily daydreams.

They are as follows:
Be the first to apologize.
Plant lots of trees.
Sleep under the stars.
Dare to adventure.
Visit 22.55' S, 43.12' W.
Spend time with your kids, tomorrow they're a day older.
Run your  feet, not your mouth.
Don't wait for New Year's to make a resolution.
Make time for silly.
Marshmallows have no nutritional value, and that's ok.
Have a favorite charity.
Listen first, talk second.
Grow young.
Max out your passport.
Hold hands, not grudges.
Adopt an animal.
Hit the trail, not snooze.
Do more cannonballs.
Continue more conversations offline.
Build communities, not empires.
Learn to dance a jig.

I love lists like this.
They inspire me to the nenth degree and leave me wanting to do every one.

I definiteyly want to max out my passport,
and would love to do so in the comfort of a VW Bus.

I would love to learn to dance a jig,
and any other kind of dance for that matter.

And the fact that marshmallows have no nutritional value makes them all the more appealling,
and that makes me appreciate the silly even more.

Happy Dreaming, my friends!  :)

No comments: