Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Pleased.


And I find it rather pleasing to note that my latest blog post was almost a year ago before my last. Pleasing not necessarily in a 'yay i haven't blogged in forever way' but pleasing in a 'wow, look at how time has flown'...


All is well here, and everything will work out!
I am still in love with my husband.
We are still living with my madre and sister.
I have grown away from some people I love,
... but made more friends.
I am taking risks and chances.
I am traveling.
And I am looking forward to the future...
... whatever that may bring.


Going over past blogs is always interesting. I revel in the idea that I can go back and read what I have written about my daily life, and reflect upon how I have changed.


I still think that this is one of the best ways to let people listen.


And until the next opportunity arises, I'm spent.


:)

No comments: