Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Sample Pics

Funny story... so yesterday morning (Thanksgiving), I was getting my camera out to document the making of Thanksgiving goodies, and low-and-behold, the darned camera wouldn't turn on...  The battery was charged because the little light blinked when inserted.  The card was inserted right, and everything, to my knowledge, was in correct working order.  But it would not turn on.  Sad face.  But, with Black Friday looming, I didn't need to fret.  And so, I got a new camera.  :)  And so far, I am very pleased with it!





I'm excited because tomorrow is Thanksgiving Part 3.  :)  We will be heading up to Rome to the old church we used to meet up at.  It is in some of the prettiest country I've even seen, and I can't wait to try out the new cam on some fall landscapes.  In other news, I have a cold.  It's no good.  My head is all sorts of foggy, and my nose is getting to the point now where I just want to stuff tissues up there and leave them for awhile.  Lovely. 

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, and are continuing to feel the love!
Adieu!  :)

No comments: