Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Unworthy

Sometimes I feel so unworthy...
Our LifeGroup is filled by 3 great couples, and each of them seems to be more in touch with their faith and the bible in general, than we are.
I told Gary on the way home that LifeGroup has been such a sobering experience for me. It really makes me think about things and often I end up in tears.
I want to grow spiritually and nourish these friendships, but I need to get over the fact that they may be in a different place than me and instead focus of my personal walk.
I know that faith is a journey and that I need to give it all to God, but how do you do that?
I guess that's the point... you have to have faith.
-----
Today is the first day of Spring, Palm Sunday, and International Day of Happiness.
I'm tired, but I've been super tired this week in general.
Baby boy is measuring 2 weeks early, which is intriguing. I'm excited for our scan this Friday, to see how he's doing in there. He's really been moving. He gave me a few really good jabs today.

No comments: